Cholestrol and Vitamin D Problem
Dear Sir Madam...I have Anxiety and Depression problem recently started Antidepressants.. and when I checked routine blood check up.. I found vintamin d low and Cholestrol High kindly suggest supplements.. (For Vitamins D I am taking Sachets weekly one) .. what supplements can I tske for Cholestrol and Vitamins D

For cholesterol you need medication and

For deranged lipid profile need medications on prescription Along with lifestyle and diet modifications Consult me privately for proper management and prescription
Need more details about your condition, kindly go for a consultation
Need consultation.for your health problems.