Cholesterol marks
I have cholesterol marks on the upper inner corner of the both eyes. Is there anyway to get rid of them?

Dr. Zubin Mandlewala
Dermatologist 6 yrs exp Mumbai
Hi, yes what you have possibly got is a condition known as xanthelasma. Many modalities exist for its removal, before which ideally you should get your serum total cholesterol level checked. If found to be high, then measures to lower that should be initiated. Application of TCA which is a controlled chemical substance can be given under care of an experienced dermatologist in these affected areas. Other method such as RF can also be opted for by the treating physician. Keep me posted on the follow up on private chat. Regards, Dr. Zubin Mandlewala MUMBAI