Cholesterol issue vitb12
3 month back i feel to tired n fatigue feeling having blood test in which b12-253 n d3-14ng/ml taking b12 (13 injections one a week n 60k shot of vit d3) after that i feel good again having blood test n now b12 is 1066n d3-56.4 bt now u i have cholesterol issues again i feel tired my qu is .,, i feel tired due to high cholesterol n having poor digestion due to that?? Hdl-39,ldl-155 tri-221 total che-249 few days back i controlled my cholesterol level n vit b12 n d3 bt again i feel tired due to cholesterol?? My 2nd question Can i continue b12 injections n d3 60k shot one in month instead of one in a week i stop talking vit supplement one a week now am taking ones in month is it ok na?? N i did blood test after 5 days gap taking b12 injections n d3 shot so high level of b12 results comes due to that?? Thx

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  You should take care of your diet and have high fiber diet. Walking for 40 minutes daily is suggested. Tab. Health ok once a day after food for a month and tab. D3 must 60k once a week for 12 weeks  Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.