Cholesterol
Hello 3 days back I went through lipid profile test and found my cholesterol level are gone up. Some doctors says this level are very high some say manageable. No confusion are more with that I need to know what food should be taken and what not. I am a non vegetarian but strict diet and daily swimmer. Now one of doctor has prescribed me medicine ROSAVE F10 tablets for 3 months. Kindly suggest me about this

Dr. Venkat Raghav
Hello, your cholesterol levels are still under control ,and it can be manageable , Limit your intake of saturated fats and trans-fats. Replace foods containing saturated fats and trans-fats with those that contain polyunsaturated and monounsaturated fats. Eat plenty of vegetables (aim for five ½ cup serves of vegetables every day). Limit salty, fatty and sugary snack foods, such as crisps, cakes, pastries, biscuits, lollies and chocolate,

Home medicine for cholesterol