Cholesterol,fattyliver
Hi Dr, I'm a non alcoholic and i don't smoke. however recent blood report suggested high numbers in SGPT, SGOT, GGT. also high numbers in cholesterol. Dr suggested ROZAT10mg and EVION400. please advise on the food intake and any particular fruits that would help to reduce these numbers. report attached.

Hello..Have fruits and vegetables, grains, beans, nuts, and seeds,Using olive oil as the principal fat, replacing other fats and oils, saturated fat is not good for health...Limiting usage of processed foods you need to take in fewer calories than you burn. So that unburned calorie dont get stored as fat, lipid lowering drugs like statin helps in lowering lipid.
Vimal Kumar
General Physician Chennai
Dear friend, To reduce cholestrol 1) Do regular exercise like swimming, cycling or waking 2) Eat food rich in fibres ( greens and fruits) also pls pls read my answer for another question about taking fish oil for omega 3. I have given the types of different oils and in what way you should use them for good cholestrol control.Make sure you dont miss to read that answer also.Hope this helps. regards.