Chico pain
My right chico(pinky) finger has got disoriented to right side of palm in an accident 3 years ago, I have undergone treatment for this at that time. However now I face difficulty to control chico alone especially when grabbing or holding something.It hurts if I put effort to control chico,why? Do I have to treat again?

Dr. Vinod Kumar A.C
Orthopedist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

Your finger had traumatic small finger bone fracture it seems , if it is deviated means malunion , so while moving it is going away from its alignment, pain may be due to stiffness, better meet orthopedic surgeon ,he will take xray and will be able to tell