Chickengunya
Everybody in my home except me is suffering from high fever, joint pain, rashes and swelling. Though not confirmed, it is predicted to be chikengunya. What prevention measures should i take?

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  First thing what you should do is get everyone at your home checked out by a general physician.  Your prediction doesnt mean anything. Fever , joint pains and rash could also mean dengue. And as for you, take precautions againt mosquito bite. That much will be enough. If you get fever, take paracetamol 650mg thrice a day and drink plenty of fluids. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Hello there... Following these steps will help..... Avoid getting bitten by mosquitoes. Keep the surroundings clear of stagnant water or pools where mosquitoes can breed. Use mosquito nets and close windows in the evening to prevent mosquitoes from entering...... I hope this helps.....