cardiologist-icon
Chest uncomfortness
Hello Doctor,                         For last few days,I am feeling some unsual sensation throughout my chest. Then I have done master health checkup and doctor told ECG,TMT all are ok, but cholesterol is high. LDL is 159 and HDL is 42,triglycerides is 258. I am feeling the blood flow over my chest.is it serious??

Hello.. Your cholesterol levels are really high..you need to cut down the oil in your diet and bring about diet and lifestyle modifications ..you are prone to heart disease due to high cholesterol levels...kindly consult a physician and start on medications as well as diet,lifestyle modifications and regular exercising