Chest swelling-niple area

My 14-year old son has a slight swelling around his nipple area. It has been there for a few months now. It does not hurt or itch. It is not hard nor is there a rash. Is this something I should be worried about? What tests should I get done to get this checked?
views-icons 157 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Phanindra V V
General Physician 9 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hello. Get him to a nearby physician once. He'll examine and evaluate the condition. It sometimes happens during pubertal age.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?