Chest stiffness
My husband is slightly overweight. He sometimes complains of stiffness around chest area. Whenever he moves his hands or bends down there is a feeling of uneasiness and pain in the chest area. He has a problem of cough even. Please advise what should be done in this situation.
62 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Chethan R S
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi, it could be due to spasm of the chest wall muscles. However, cardiac causes should also be ruled out.. Kindly consult Physician...
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.