Chest problem
I have been diagnosed for TB in year 2012, I was having pus around my lungs. I was undergone through a VATS to drain out that pus. I was on ATT for 1 year. From few days I am feeling something in my lungs and also in morning when I spit while brushing I saw blood,But in mrng during brush only. Can it be TB or cancer

Dr. Ravindra Mishra
General Physician 7 yrs exp Mumbai
it can be reactivation of old TB can it examined by doctor CT chest fever? Cough?? see a doctor
Dr. Prafulla Gupta
Laparoscopy 8 yrs exp Kanpur
most probably it is uncured or recurrent TB...but you will have to come for complete review of your TB status