Chest problem
Hello doctor, Can you please tell me the solution to deal with man feels quite embarrassing in public. Reccomend any exercise...
88 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anamay K. Bidwai
General Surgeon 26 yrs exp Chennai
My Dear Friend, This problem is common in growing age. During growing age there can a mis balance of hormons, that may result in the problem that you have. First I suggest you see an endocrinologist and get a proper hormonal check up done and take treatment for it. About the growth that is already there, nothing can be done, surgery is the only option, the excess tissue has to be removed by surgery. I wish you a healthy life.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?