Chest prob
Hello sir/mam My husband is 25 n he gets pain in his chest he has acidity prob also. But i m afraid dat he is nt sufering from any cardiac prob. N he took treatment for acidity but no improvement in acidity
53 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Ganesh Nallur Shivu
Interventional Cardiologist 16 yrs exp Bangalore
There are various causes of chest pain like heart attack, gastritis or muscular. the most dangerous of these is the heart attack. The heart pain occurs as a crushing or dull aching or tightening pain and can occur in any part of the chest, back, jaw, neck, shoulder or arms. If you are experiencing any kind of chest pain for the first time or pain which is different from before, you should consult a doctor to rule out heart cause of pain. once the appropriate diagnosis is made he can be treated accordingly.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?