Chest pain
Stress chest pain for 1year ECG 2dEcho Normal is it Related to heart or gas or chest wall?answer me thank you doctor

Howell hello there are several reasons for chest pain But I can helpyou with which sort pain would be of what cause. Pain of gastric origin will.be right from stomach to the neck with burning sensation with burps. And cardiac would be at single.location with unbearable pain and also also.like.mentioned in the gastric origin. And would be costo chondritis. Just reassure with the doctor. Thank you