Chest pain
My Lower middle portion of chest is paining. For last 3 days just in the middle strip it is paining.. Also my nose is blocked for last 10 days. I am Taking medicine for that. Q.Is there is link between chest pain and nasal block. ? Q. Should i go gor ECG?

Hi. I understand your concern s. Do a online consult for a detailed analysis of your symptoms and to suggest you further management plan and treatment prescription

Get an ECG and covid test. Will need further details to narrow down a cause. Would be better if you could book a consult.