Chest pain
My chest has been paining and bulging form 3years and I consulted doctor also he said I am suffering from gynocistima disease could I have any natural or medicine treatment??
46 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Hello.. Well gynecomastia is treatable...there are lots of causes for it starting from hormonal,due to medications,fat,genetic etc...so it's depends on what is the reason in your case...it's better you consult a surgeon give detailed history get examined and then decide...thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?