cardiologist-icon
Chest pain
It's rythemic pain. Comes and goes in chest. It's extreme. Sometimes when lie on bed upside down, it's extreme. And while breathing it's even too much.

Hello there. I can understand your concern. Just based on this much history I cannot tell what could be the cause of the chest pain. Detailed history, physical examination and a few tests will be required to come to a diagnosis as to what could be wrong. I would suggest you to consult a general Surgeon in person so that he can take a full history, perform a examination and then come to a provisional diagnoses which he can rule out one by one to come to a final diagnosis. I hope you can understand this. Don't waste anymore time, go right away. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.