Chest Pain
I have some kind of body pain in major chest pain in special circumstances. I can feel it when I breathe in a long air in lungs and hold the breathe,I feel a different pain and force in chest side. I have been observing it from 1 month. If I move neck then I feel pain in neck muscles as well as chest. Should I consult doctor or it is some minor thing that will go with time. I don't feel any impact in general life because of this .
29 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Venkat Raghav
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hello....... It could be minor muscular pain ,or could be due to past history of trauma... Lean person will have more this kind of problem.. Since you have this problem from one month, better to get an x ray of chest .. Consult orthopedic surgeon .. If it's not serious doctor will give you painkillers...
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?