Chest pain
I'm having a pain on right side right side of my chest, it did occur in the past several times but just for few seconds but this time the pain is occurring for the past 12 hours. The pain is like somewhat proportional to my right arm whenever I swing my right arm left or right I feel the pain in my right side of chest. Please suggest which doctor should I consult immediately
38 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

Hello There. I can understand your concern. are you on any medication? are you a smoker? kindly consult a general physician in person for further evaluation and management. if there arises any need for further evaluation by a specialist, the physician would guide you further. best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?