Chest pain

I am having chest pain which is not reducing even after drinking water and eating digene. I do not know what to do. Pls help.I am 14 years old
views-icons 28 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

hello there. digene is to treat acidity issues. are you sure its acidity? does it happen often? get it checked by a physician once. take tab. pantoprazole 40mg now. and get it checked out once. regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?