Chest pain

Helo dctr.. Actually black part of my nipple, i mean black skin is getting cut nd paining a lot. May i know the reason and also i am married before 2 months but on april 23rd me and my husband met for the first time, and on april 28th i took papayas,. My expected date of periods is on 1st may but due to papaya , i got periods on 29th april itself. Will i conceive?

Doctor Answers (1) on Chest pain

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello There. I can understand your concern. There is no part of the nipple called the black part, either it is the nipple itself or the surrounding skin called the areola. anyways, whatever part it is, it can crack due to dryness. apply vaseline petroleum jelly or any other moisturiser for it. also, regarding your query of you being pregnant. do you yourself feel that you can be pregnant after getting periods? the first symptom of pregnancy is missing periods which you have got well in advance. at least think. best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain