cardiologist-icon
Chest pain both side mostly right side
I did excercise after that from 23 days iam suffering pain in both chest especially muscle nerve pain in both sides . Took ecg and xray also at 5 of Nov ... If iam bendig 3 or4 times pain occur ing .. or steps also avoid ed as dr told .. but now sometimes I will go as my home is duplex .. after walking steps and coming down pain is there.. iam thyroid patient as advised by my dr inhave stopped thyroid tablet 1 month.. but I have thyroid from4 years . Recent diganosed sinus mild also.. I had acidity problem also whenever I sleep late or every 2 hours ishould eat or else Gas form .. that is there .. acidity is there from 2 years.. for acidity b15 days back used sompraz and gavison syrup .. 2 week back used flexena for 5 days . Deltone rantae tab let afterwards 1 week back I used final tablet as suggested by dr ketoflam ...

Your problem is not heart related. I suggest consult a physician for this