Chest burning

I am feeling burning on chest or around the chest from a year. I had done with 2Decho,ecg,endpscopy and x-ray tested but everything is normal. Even I consulted gastroenterology, general physician, cardiologists after testing that said it is normal but till now I have burning everyday. I don't know what to do. Could any one please suggest. Thanks,
views-icons 49 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Amruth Sindhu
Pulmonologist 7 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi. I understand your concerns. you will need to undergo a detailed examination and investigations like chest x ray to look for infection. consult a pulmonologist for the same. Hope it will give you a answer. If you are from bangalore you can consult me at my clinic at hebbal kempapura. Details are given in practo. Hope your questions were answered. thanks.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?