#ChennaiRainsHelp Got pus on the cut
During the floods got a cut on my hand and its filled with pus. what is the immediate medicine can i take ? please help otherwise it will become bacterial
108 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Sharat Honnatti
Consultant Physician 14 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹300 for 24 hrs

Hi, I strongly advice you to seek immediate medical help to take out pus, as you explained 'pus' that means wound is already infected, you need antibiotic and pain killer also. Wish you a speedy recovery.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
2/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?