Chemical peeling

I underwent chemical peeling for acne scars and today is the third day. My skin is normal as it was before. Not peeled even a little amount. My doctor told the first time skin won't peel and also he applied a light glycolic peel because skin is sensitive. Doctor suggested me to do it more 5 times. Am I being simply ripped off by the doctor? Because i don't want to simply waste my money if it doesn't show any effect.

Doctor Answers (1) on Chemical peeling

Thanks for your question. You may not appreciate any peeling with glycolic acid. In fact you will feel dryness of face. Mild texture and tanning can be improved with series of glycolic peel. You may not achieve desired results with glycolic peel. For acne scar improvement you need undergo either Derma pen treatment or fractional lasers, or series of tca peel and micro dermabrasion