Check my test report
I have misabortion 2 week ago,then doctor suggest me to do some test,and I do,I want that plz check my blood test report,or tell me it is OK or not,and what is the reason behind my misabortion.

Dr. Harsha
Hi there...unfortunately no report has been attached with this question. Anyway there are many causes for missed abortion, like , chromosomal abnormalities, maternal diseases, placental abnormalities, uterine abnormalities, blighted ovum. However it is better you consult a obstetrician for further evaluation. Kindly carry your reports when you visit the doctor.