Change her gender

She wants to change her gender coz she is not happy with her existence.her feelings are against her present conditions
views-icons 32 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Change her gender

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
Bangalore | General Physician
Hello There. I can understand your concern, nothing much we can say on this platform regarding this issue. you need to talk to her about it and if possible take her to a psychiatrist for counselling . this is the most we can do on this platform. kindly be open and talk to her patiently and let the final choice be hers. Best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain, Bangalore.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?