Chances of pragnancy
About 25 days ago My partner used condom while intercoursing in between it burst but cum did not come,it came outside that also after 5mins so is there any chance of getting pregnant? No sickness no vomiting but in lower portion whenever I jump bend it pains and my stomach is coming out and remains tight maximum times.

Dr. Harisha N L

There are chances to get pregnant... If it's within 3 days you can try emergency contraception... If not wait till next period if you miss it Consult nearest gynecologists they will help you further Regards