Chalmydia and herpes

In Dec 2015 I was having unprotected sex with a prostitute .After 3 & 7 months Chlamydia and herpes came reactive . What should treatment should I take to cure these disease
views-icons 40 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Chalmydia and herpes

doctor profile image
Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Hi there I understand your concern and anxiety...I would suggest you to use contraception during such situations and it's always better to have monogamous relationship.... You will require antibiotics like doxycycline or azithromycin to treat Chlamydia and antivirals like acyclovir to treat herpes...Consult nearest dermatologist they will do the needful.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?