Chaala in mouth.
Hey. Can you please tell me how can I remove chaala from my mouth. It's having a lot of problems to eat anything. Its come so many times and I want a permanent solution for this.

Dr. Shreya Gour
Dentist 7 yrs exp Bhopal

Since you are 19 yrs of age and ulcers can be because of various reasons lie having to hot food or may be because of stress too. You can have multivitamin tablets like becasule capsule once daily for 5 days and apply hexigel ointment or smile ulcer gel for healing of the ulcer. avoid using mouthwashes and spicy food for few days.
Dr. Maneesh Rai
Dental Surgeon 27 yrs exp Bhopal

Chhala or ulcer may be due to some local factor or due to some deep seated problem of the body. you can try OTC medicines for a few days. But if the ulcer persists or recurs, visiting a dentist would be advisable. Do not neglect longstanding ulcers.