Cervical stenosis
I am suffering cervical stenosis last 4 years doctor diagnosed after M.R.I.review go to surgery that is cervical distactomy can you have any treatment in Homeo medicine

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  The treatment is done by relieving tge conpression. And that has to be done by surgery itself. Whatever treatment you take, that grown portion will not go back. And also, homeo doesn't work for anytging whag will homeo do for this. Its proven time and again to be a form of quackery. Do not waste your time on such quackery till your condition worsens. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.

Symptoms of severe cervical stenosis Cervical spinal stenosis dizziness Central canal stenosis