Cellutis wounds
Hello i am gopal and i am 39 years old.i am male and i really want a solution for my problem .I have cellutis in both my legs.i am over weight and facing problems in day to day activities.please help me in this matter and guide me to a good specialist doctor.i hope you will cooperate me in this matter.please reply.thnx
26 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Hithysh BM
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore
hello first u need to get admitted in a hospital......u need to consult a surgeon cellulitis will decrease upon giving rest to the limbs effected and elevation of limbs needed.... with iv antibiotics and painkillers and proper dressing has to be done for further evaluation and treatment kindly contact surgeon..
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.