Ceist in testies
I have a ceist in my testies There is no pain But before one year there was a pain I take homeopathic treatment But now there is no pain Is there could be any problem due to this ceist

Hello, I assume that ceist you are talking about is cyst. It would have been more helpfull if you would've mentioned about the size of it whether there increase in size or not. However I suggest you to consult a general surgeon in your locality and get it examined and get it evaluated before its too late. Thank you