Ccq 100 mg tablet use
Doctor suggested me to take ccq 100 mg tablet from 5th day for 5 days...y ? What is the use of this tablet.. Pls tell me.

CCQ is a tablet meant to help you ovulate. It is given to patients who are have fertility problems as a result of not ovulating ( releasing an egg ) every month. Please contact your doctor regarding why it was prescribed, as she knows all about your condition, and is the best person to answer the question.

Nitrofurantoin 100 mg Tablets for not getting pregnant Albendazole tablets 400 mg