Cavities in between tooth
I have cavity in between my upper premolar and canine ,kindly suggest can cavity feeling is applicable or tooth removal is the only solution.

Dr. Sanjay Shah
Dentist 32 yrs exp Mumbai

Based on the photograph shown,  I am pretty sure this tooth is a dead tooth requiring Root Canal treatment. Ofcourse X-rays would reconfirm my hunch based on my experience.  Tooth removal is not the right option.  Saving your tooth by proper Root Canal Therapy followed by a superb fitting crown is paramount.  Feel free to consult.
Dr. Animesh Jaisawal
Dentist 11 yrs exp Varanasi
If cavity is between upper premolar and canine then first a X-ray is needed to know the extent of cavity whether it has approached the pulp or not. If pulp is exposed then RCT is needed otherwise filling is required followed by Capping the tooth. Tooth extraction is always the last option.