Hi.. Plz visit a dentist ASAP to get treated. Your tooth might require a root canal or a filling based on depth of the cavity and tooth destruction. Sensitivity is a initial symptom that cavity is spreading towards nerve zone of tooth called Pulp. Get treated fast.
If you don't have pain in that tooth then it can be treated by dental filling only, if its paining then you have to go for root canal treatment...visit to a dentist for examination and proper treatment plan..
Bad breath can be reduced or prevented if you:
- practice good oral hygiene.
- Brush twice a day with fluoride toothpaste to remove food debris and plaque.
- Don't forget to brush the tongue, too.
- Replace your toothbrush every 2 to 3 months or after an illness.
- Use floss or an interdental cleaner to remove food particles and plaque between teeth once a day.
- See your dentist regularly -- at least twice a year. He or she will conduct an oral exam and professional teeth cleaning and will be able to detect and treat periodontal disease, dry mouth, or other problems that may be the cause of bad mouth odor.
- Drink lots of water. This will keep your mouth moist.
- Chewing gum (preferably sugarless) stimulates the production of saliva, which helps wash away food particles and bacteria.
Hello there....please visit a nearby dentist ASAP to get the cavities filled n a professional cleaning done in order to get rid of bad breath...
After proper diagnosis ...rest of the treatment can be planned and discussed accordingly...
Take care ..!!!