Cardiac problem
It is diognised that valve is damaged and required to be operated to replace.Please suggest me if there is any alternative.
22 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Hello.. Well there is no alternative available for damaged's better to get it operated so as to o prevent the I'll effects of the damaged a days the conditions are very need not worry consult a cardiologist and ho ahead...all the best... Thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?