Cant lift both my shouder
Cant lift my both shoulders.i happens and problem fades away on itself. it happened last year for the first time. i dont know why it is happening. i am an ibs patient also in some stress from last few months..

Frozen shoulder, also known as adhesive capsulitis, is a condition characterized by stiffness and pain in your shoulder joint. Signs and symptoms typically begin gradually, worsen over time and then resolve, usually within one to three years. ontinue to use the involved shoulder and extremity as much as possible given your pain and range-of-motion limits. Applying heat or cold to your shoulder can help relieve pain. Consult Orthopedician...