Cant bath with WarmWater
I had circumcision this year and as now the winter is coming I can't bathe with Luke warm water cause it's paining. Only skin can tolerate warmness I guess and not glans. If it's temporary then - Will it get fixed ? If yes , then till when ? !

Dr. Harisha N L

Hi there I understand your concern and anxiety.... Circumcision has no major adverse effects and usual recovery time is 4 to 5 days...your symptoms may be due to some other reasons... I would suggest you to consult nearest physician for clinical examination they will do the needful...Regards.
Dr. Rama S.K
Internal Medicine 16 yrs exp Pune
Lukewarm water should not be an issue. ...if not get glans penis examined by MD physician for STDs