Cannot urinate properly
I cannot piss properly whenever i get erected and after masturbation, when ever i piss it goes two direction.

Hello, I understand hoe you feel. But facing this problem in such a young age Is kind of rare. There are many factors causing this kind if situation. So in this scenario investigation play a important role in diagnosing and treating along with the specialist opinion. so do not delay and consult a urologist as early as possible. Take care of your health Thank you
Dr. Hithysh BM
Hello der obstruction in urethra should be ruled out consult urologist for further evaluation and treatment.