Cannot reduce weight
Hello Doctor, am a service engg,(field work) use to drive bike nearly 100kms per day.. I need to reduce my weight am nearly 85kg now! Tried to go jogging but i can't wake early in morning... At evening i feel so tired can't do anything... How can i reduce weight doctor? Can i join gym?

Dr. Ajay Rao
Orthopedist 12 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi, you can try any for of exercise like jogging,swimming,aerobics,yoga, weight training or a combination of these to reduce weight. Not having time is an excuse. If you are having any pre existing health issues check with your doctor or trainer before you start