Canker sores
Hi, I'm getting ulcers on tongue continuously. It takes almost 10 days to get cured again a new one comes up. It's very tough to eat now. Please tell me how to get rid of this. Thanks

Dr. Anil B Sheth
General Physician 38 yrs exp Ahmedabad
causes of Ulcers on tongue r few. may be u have kind of intestinal infections or constipated or may be having white discharge. u need to take lactobacillus containing medicines n vitamin B complex having Folic acid 5 mgm. if u have any kind of irregularity in bowel moments then need to consult DR. over there for proper treatment of yr frequent eruptions of tongue ulcers