Can you say please doctor
Doctor I have masturbate atleat 25 times till now from October so can u please suggest me how should stop masturbation. Otherwise it will cause some kind of problems and diseases in my future

Hello.......Masturbation is not harmful to health.In fact fact it relieves you from tension ,you can masturbate once in three to four days. Overmasturbation Any habbit over in excess is not good for health. Overmasturbation causes fatigue, insomnia, premature ejaculation, erectile dysfunction,testicular pain etc... Avoid masturbation . Try to divert mind , hang out with friends, develop good habits , play gamed, read books, take away guilt from your. mind ,be positive have healthy nutritious foods, do exercise ,yoga