Can we stop using mintop
Hi, I have observed a receding hair line at 21,doctor he prescribed me mintop 5% . used it for 4 months worked good. Then stopped it for four months it started getting worse. doc this time prescribed mintop 10. After two months I consulted another doc in Bglr. She asked me to stop using it. Now I see hair falling off.

Dr. B K Madhusudan
Homeopath 26 yrs exp Bangalore

Mintop will help you, as long as you are using it. But k it should never be over used. Your hair loss may be hereditary or hormonal. Consult to know the underlying cause & get treated properly