Can pseudomonas aeruginosa cause uti
I am a 35 year old female and I know a few things about pseudomonas aeruginosa as I had its infection once. Now that I feel the symptoms again, I want to know if pseudomonas aeruginosa is capable of causing UTI in women. If so, how do I treat it?

Pseudomonas aeruginosa is a Gram-negative opportunistic pathogen that causes severe acute and chronic infections at different sites within the body such as urinary tract, skin (burn or surgical wounds), and the respiratory tract. You need to a urine routine(to confirm presence of infection) and a urine culture and sensitivity test(to confirm organism and antibiotic sensitivity). You will need antibiotics, antacids and an alkalyzing agent. You need to increase your intake of water to 3 liters of water. If the problem persists or worsens visit the ER at the earliest.
Follow the steps as advised
If condition persists or worsens visit the ER at the earliest

Pseudomonas aeruginosa infection Can ky jelly cause uti pseudomonas aeruginosa