Can i use suppliment?
HI. I want to gain good health. i have strted workout recently since last 1 month. i want o have some protein shake to gain some good health. can i use Optimum Nutrition (ON) Whey - 1.85 lb (Chocolate) ?? Can i use it? does it have any side effect? my weight is 64kg and height is 5'7''

Dr. Raghavendra Reddy
Consultant Physician 9 yrs exp Hyderabad
hi no need of all those artificial things . you can take egg whites,razma ,soya,meal maker ,paneer etc this are all excellent protein sources you can rely. definitely you may experience with artificial products may be not directly but indirectly with preservatives it contain. so take more pigmented fruits and boiled vegetables which provide flexibility to your muscles by aiding detoxification and cellular repair.