Can i take CCM tablets
I m trying to get pregnant Can i take CCM tablets (calcium citrate malate,vitamin D3, And folic acid tablets) in between that time Will it creates any problem to getting me pregnant??

Hello there . I can understand your concern. Yes you can take those medicines. Take iron supplements also. They would be anyways prescribed to you in pregnancy. Have lots of fruits and vegetables and have a high protein diet. They will not affect your pregnancy. Its actually beneficial. I hope i have answered your query. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.