Can i increase my penis??
Hi doctor i m student and i m Virgin but i watch porn most of the time like 3 times a week and i do mastrabute but my penis is smaller nd thin like 4 5 inches nd thin and my erection is not more than 3 4 min..any safe medicine for that

Hello... Don't go with advertisement in those sites.. There is no medicine to increase the size of penis.. Once you attain secondary sexual maturity penis growth stops... Whatever the size of penis it's sufficient for reproduction... Don't harm your health.. And avoid Overmasturbation. You gradually loose interest in sex.