Can I Increase height...?
Hi my height is 5'6 and I'm 19yrs old... I want to increase my atleast to 5'9... I am doing yoga in the morning...And I've heard that ashwagandha also increases height..!! Is it true..?? Should I start taking it...?? If there is also any other method please tell me..because of my height my confidence level is very down

Dr. Manju Lihala
By the age of 18 yrs your bones attain their full length and there is no more growth hence no medicine will increase your height, they will only increase your body mass and weight.