liver-icon
Can i get fibroscan done?
I want to check my liver health after 2 months of fibroscan. Can this be performed again without damaging liver? My right side ribcage pain is recurring everytime I do some hardwork. I am worried about my liver.

Dr. Chirayu M. Chokshi
Gastroenterologist 17 yrs exp Vadodara
True Pls mention indication This is too short a time for majority of the liver dz for Fibroscan to show changed values Pls also tell us the values
Dr. R. Kamalakannan
Gastroenterologist 18 yrs exp Chennai
You must mention ,what for u underwent fibroscan. Pain on rt side after hard work may not be due to liver issue.  Fibroscan is a painless noninvasive test.